Ten common-sense questions every believer should ask themselves…
Why, after debating this for thousands of years, are we no closer to agreeing which god is real or even if there are any gods at all?
- Why, over 500 years, has science continually ruled God out, but NEVER ruled him in?
- Why do god believers use transparently invalid arguments to justify their beliefs?
- Why is there not even one argument for a god that all fair-minded people can agree to?
- Why does geography determine which god people worship and not something else, such as intelligence?
- Why is it that less-well educated people are MORE likely to “find” God, and not less likely?
- Why are the most prayerful countries the most deprived, and not the most successful?
- Why do god believers indoctrinate their children instead of allowing them to decide for themselves once they’ve grown up?
- Why are god believers so often certain about things they cannot possibly know are true, such as what happens after they die?
- Why do god believers rely on faith, when faith cannot distinguish true ideas from false ones?